Tues: 10 am - 5 pm
Wed-Thurs: noon - 6 pm
Fri: noon - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
Closed: Sun & Mon
Events & Programs
June 19: Last Day for Book Donations in BULK
Today is the last day that we accept book donations in BULK. After today, please don't drop off any BOXES full of books; only individual book donations, please, no more than a handful.
We still accept bulk donations of DVDs & CDs though (music CDs and books on CD).
Please drop off donations ANY time when the library is open; please do not leave donations in our book drop or in front or back of the closed library.
Donated books, CDs & DVDs should be in good, sellable condition.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Books without dust jacket
- Damaged or unclean books, including
- Highlights, writing
- Tears, rips
- Water, mold
- Smells: cigarettes, basement/barn (mold)
- Former Library Books-other than No. Conway
- Reader’s Digest- condensed Books
- Bibles (sorry, but they really don’t sell)
- Travel Guides more than 3 years old
- Computer books ≥ 3 years old
- Encyclopedias ≥ 3 years old
- Text books ≥ 3 years old
- Cassettes (Tapes)
- VHS Video Tapes
- Magazines ≥ 2 years old
If you are not sure if your donation is suitable or if you have more than 1 box, please give us a
call before drop off at 603-356-2961.
Your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS.
Please ask for a donation receipt at drop off.