Tues: 10 am - 5 pm
Wed-Thurs: noon - 6 pm
Fri: noon - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
Closed: Sun & Mon
Events & Programs
DONATIONS for BOOK SALE 2020: What we accept...
Here are our general directions of what we can accept:
The North Conway Library has its huge Annual Book Sale on the second weekend of July every year and is accepting donations year-round.
If you would like to donate gently used books, audio books on CD, music CDs, or DVDs, please drop them off at the library ANY time when the library is open; please do not leave donations when the library is closed.
The books, audiobooks on CD, music CDs, and DVDs should be in good, sellable condition.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept:
- Damaged or unclean books, including:
- Highlighting, writing
- Water damage
- Smelly books (cigarettes, basement or barn storage)
- Books without dust jacket (current books; dust jacket missing)
- Former library books (other than the North Conway Library)
- Advanced Readers Copies (galleys)
- Reader's Digest- condensed books
- Travel guides- more than 3 years old
- Computer books- more than 3 years old
- VHS or Cassettes
- Magazines more than 2 years old, including but not limited to:
- National Geographic
- American Heritage
If you are not sure if your donations are suitable, just give us a call at 356-2961.
If you have more than 1 box, please give us a call ahead of time.
Since we are a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS. Please ask for your donation receipt at drop off.