Curbside & In-Person Hours
Tues: 10 am - 2 pm
Thurs: 10 am - 2 pm
Fri: noon - 4 pm
Hours are subject to change
Update on June 10, 2021:
Out of an abundance of caution and concern for our staff and the health of our patrons, especially the ones who cannot get vaccinated or have an immune-deficiency, we still require face masks to be worn in the building. Thank you!
June Hours (for curbside service & in-person browsing):
- Tuesday 10 am - 2 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 2 pm
- Friday noon - 4 pm
The library building is open for browsing - with:
- Reduced hours until July 6th (see above)
- Curbside pickup is available
- Appointments for elderly and medically vulnerable patrons are offered by request
- Limited seating in our conference room
- Since we are still in a global pandemic, the board has decided to forego a grand opening celebration at this time. We hope to reschedule a big party for the summer of 2021.
We do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of staff, volunteers, patrons and visitors (paramount!)
We are very lucky that the new building offers:
- Lots of space for social distancing
- State-of-the-art ventilation equipment: air can be completely filtered and “renewed” every 12 minutes throughout the building.
- HEPA-filters are in place and will be changed regularly.
Specific COVID Safety Measures:
- Face masks are mandatory in the building (age 2+)
- Social distancing is expected throughout the building (min. 6 feet)
- Access to hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations in the building
- Acrylic screens are provided at the circulation desk
- Enhanced cleaning protocol
- Computer use is suspended until the end of June